Saturday, January 31, 2009

Czech president attacks Al Gore's climate campaign

Czech president attacks Al Gore's climate campaign

From Breitbart.com Jan 31, 2009

Some excerpts include:
"I don't think that there is any global warming," said the 67-year-old liberal, whose country holds the rotating presidency of the European Union. "I don't see the statistical data for that."

"I'm very sorry that some people like Al Gore are not ready to listen to the competing theories. I do listen to them."

"Environmentalism and the global warming alarmism is challenging our freedom."

"I'm afraid that the current crisis will be misused for radically constraining the functioning of the markets and market economy all around the world," he said.

"I'm more afraid of the consequences of the crisis than the crisis itself."

No comments: